Thursday, April 24, 2008

The Great Escape

I*m stuffed! I just want to go to sleep. Today was Justin*s dad*s birthday! yay!!! We all went to the Ale House and ate then went to his parents house for cake. His brother had to get redy to go to bed because he has school tomrrow. We told him if he*s good at school Friday he can stay with us Friday night. He hasn*t stayed in awhile. We boosted our internet speed & got a new router. He will bring his 360* & Justin has his- so they*ll have a Call Of Duty war tomrrow night. Justin sets him up on the couch in the office so he can play & they wont crowd each others space.

My sale ended yesterday so i believe I*m going to have another one. So this time I*m letting anyone who purchases a pair of earrings take 50% off a pend
ant or necklace. That sale ends 4.27.08 then I*m going to start another 1. :D It*s an easy way to spring clean.

I*m featuring this item today!

4 people had something to say:

Anonymous said...

spring cleaning never looked so pretty

Anonymous said...

Ale house sounds sooooo good right now!! And those are gorgeous!

Leslie said...

Thanks you guys. Ohhh the Ale House was so good! yum yum yum! :D

treasurefield said...

aha! Another blogging-Carolina-girl-Etsian!
Very cute shop; love your mini-foods!
Thanks for visiting my blog!
~a.r.
treasurefield.blogspot.com