Saturday, April 19, 2008

Break My Fall

At least for the next few days I*m going to be holding my 50% off sale! ANYTHING & EVERYTHING you see in my shop is 50% off! If you see something your interested in just convo or e-mail me & I*ll mark it down 50% & it*s all yours!

EVERYTHING 50% Off!
If you see something you*d like to have convo me & I*ll mark it down 50% & it*s all yours!
http://www.uniquecharm.etsy.com

Clutches $6 for a limited time!


Earrings $7.50 for a limited time

Ring $5 for a limited time


Pendants $6.25 for a limited time


I just noticed this will be expiring really soon - so i marked it down to $2.50! Please give it a good home

Justin*s finally going to work on Sunday. My mom is going to let us use her car Saturday & Sunday. We took a walktoday which was a bad idea, considering it was 85* outside. There was a slight breeze when we walked to the lake though.

1 people had something to say:

Anonymous said...

stop by my blog, yours is so cool
and give me some pointers