Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Just Another Day

I*ve been busy today. I started a new plugboard so feel free to add yourself. My mom's going to kill me I*ve been kind of hanging out all day. I*ve gotten some of her stuff done but not all she wanted me to. She had a rough night last night, my dad had togo back to the hospital because of blood sugar issues. He*s out now but that happens every so often. He didn*t feel good last night but put up with us anyway. Mom makes the best chicken & dumplins, so of course i went home. I called my brother & he came along with Hunter & Chris [[ his roomates ]]. We all had a GREAT time. I love it when me & my brother & our friends get together because we*re all so witty. Mom had the pictures of me & Kevin a few days after the tornado & Kevin was smiling, Hunter was looking them over & was like "Kevin why are you smiling?" lol without missing a beat Kevin was like "Because I*m alive wtf?!" I thought my mom was going to pee on herself. We had a good time. I love my family :P

3 people had something to say:

Unknown said...

Hope your dad is feeling better. You're very lucky to have a close-knit family. Sounds like you guys really enjoy each other!

Tizzalicious said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hooray for plugboards! I just found out about them a few weeks ago... you can find such great new websites through them.

Glad your dad is doing okay again. That must be rough!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the poll!