Monday, February 18, 2008

Cupcake

I came across a new face with a cool shop! Meet AZCreativeStudio! She's great i love her easter cards. She has a serious & side & a sense of humor. She*s only been here since December, drop in & check her out. It wont be a waist of time.



I did come up with a new creation tonight. I got tired of looking at my dull paper clips so i just made them a little more attractive. Attractive to foodies anyway. I made a set of 4. 2 Classic yellow cupcakes, 1 Strawberry & vanilla cupcake with sprinkles, & 1 chocolate cupcake with strawberry & sprinkles. I also made a set for you guys! I had thought about this before but i couldnt get the design right. I didnt want them flat but they couldnt be to bulky, so i made them a sort of flat 3D version. They work for me. You can buy them here. ]] I*m so excited because I*ve had more custom order's now than ever. I love custom orders! They push me to see what i can do. It makes me feel good when i do a good job.

3 people had something to say:

Tizzalicious said...

Aaah, they're so cute! I really love them.

Jezabels Jewels said...

ohmygosh...those are sooooooo cute! i may need to have them ;)

Leslie said...

:P They are still here for the taking.