Friday, February 22, 2008

Almost Friday


I was crusing around etsy & I found this lady i wanted to help promo. Meet tizzalicious! Her shop is great, she has unique items, & she uses a lot of color. This i my favorite, i LOVE texas hold um' tournaments & this is cute! I really like her shop & she*s really sweet. You should check her out.





I went to moms house for awhile since Justin went to work at 12:00. She made potroast & potato's & carrots & green beans. Yum yum! Everyone is worried about the re-called beef in the school's in NC. I got home around 8pm so i let Roo out as soon as i put my stuff down. He knows when his playtime is & he was ready. His hair is growing back so for everyone who was worried - he*s fine. His furr is growing back s.l.o.w.l.y. It can take up to 2 months for it to completely be full again. That*s ok, as long as he*s happy. He*s so funny, i was laying on the bed & he ran up to me & gave me kisses them started "grooming" my hair. He loves to give me kisses, yup i taught him to love it. heh I also taught him to come to me whwn i call him & how to high five. He*s the coolest pet i*ve ever had. I*m so picky about him too, i guess i look at him like he*s my fuzzy baby.

4 people had something to say:

Tizzalicious said...

Thank you so much for writing about me! :)

ThePeachTree said...

I love tizza! She has an excellent blog as well :)

Melody said...

Great feature!

Is Roo a chinchilla? All I can see in the picture in the earlier post is gray fur... lol looks soo cute tho!
Thanks for your comment about my wallet! I would be glad to make you one if you ever find some fabric or something you like :)

Melody said...

I guessed right! I've only seen a chinchilla once (besides pictures), I just remember that she was the softest thing I have ever touched! I'm glad he's feeling better now :)