Friday, September 3, 2010

New camera & Retaken photo's

I slept in this morning & it was awesome! I woke up at 930am & felt so refreshed. Today is so pretty i didn't want to sit in the house pouting because i have to work all weekend. I noticed in the Staples flier there was an awesome camera for sale, so i called & found 1 them went to pick it up. It's a 10.0 MegaPixel with 10x optical zoom! It's so awesome & clear! (the photo below of the bundle was taken with my old camera {a kodak})

I'm retaking the old photo's of the items i have listed at UniqueCharm.etsy. You can tell the difference just by looking, even on the LCD of the camera. This camera is so awesome & i love it! The photo below has been retaken with the Canon.
(click HERE for the listing)


New Friends!!


Only-The-Curious






New Friend Fridays







5 people had something to say:

Unknown said...

Pretty earrings! Yo will love your Canon; I have a G9, and it is a great all0around point and shoot!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your new camera! That is awesome. I had a Kodak for years and I loved it but once I finally got my Nikon I could really tell a difference. Have fun playing with your new camera!

Claudet said...

great post and ncie blog :)
xoxo

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Have fun with your new camera!

Ann said...

oh what fun, a new camera. when I switched from my point and shoot to my sony alpa I was amazed at the difference. Have fun with it.