Thursday, August 26, 2010

Friday can't come fast enough!

Hello you guys! I'm so glad it's almost Friday!!!! I need a break from work! A person can only take so much. I dream about power point presentations, book bindings, & Photoshop & Jasc design software! This week has flown by though. Without Ali ( Miss you!) at work it sucks because i'm fairly new & have no idea what the protocol on some of the rules are. Since we're located in Wakefield everyone seems to think they have an advantage because they're business people & sophiciated therefore they have to be right & everything has to be done right then! I think they all think im a magician, that i can magically snap my finger's & their designs will be done. I leave my wond at home when i'm at work. ( sorry! ) *happy dance* it'ss almost friday!

Thursday Blog Hops
Obviously MARvelous

Bassgiraffe's Thoughts Thursday Blog Hop


2 people had something to say:

DVArtist said...

Hi what do you do for work? Or where do you work? Glad Friday is tomorrow!!!
Nicole/Beadwright

Christin@Pregnant with power tools said...

It's Friday! I'm so glad -bet you are too!

Just visiting from New Friend Friday!