Friday, August 27, 2010

TGIF

I think im going to take it easy this weekend, im still trying to catch up on things i fell behind on during the week. I just woke up from a 2 hour nap, this week has kicked my ass. As i've said before, I don't like being an adult. I'm thinking about getting what i need to start my new project this weekend but i haven't quiet figured it out yet. I am certain i'm going to get a foot massage & a pedicure tomrrow morning. My feet are hurting so bad. :oP I believe i'm going to Fayettville tomrrow night to see "Attrcting the Fall". They're awfully awesome, my brother will be making the journey with me. 2 hours by myself in a car at night would suck. The ipod helps but i cant see after the sun goes down. Sunday is both my grandad & my cousin's birthday so we'll be picnic side with them this weekend too. I hope everyone has a safe & happy weekend!

Friday Blog Hops
My Wee View

Only-The-Curious



New Friend Fridays

1 people had something to say:

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

New follower! Have a great weekend.

http://countrycitymouse-pam.blogspot.com