Sunday, July 25, 2010

How was everyone's weekend?

I feel like it's been forever since i last posted, i haven't had time to do anything but breath & the task at hand the past few days. Candace got married on Friday, YAY!! It was beautiful & it didn't rain as it looked like it would. We had a lot of fun & went out to the reception & ate & danced around. I forgot my camera so all i had was my phone camera. I just have time to do a quick post, but how was every ones weekend?? I wanna know! I feel so outta the loop :(

Here are some photo opts from this weekend!
Candace in her dress ( sorry it's sideways!)

Caitlyn & I playing around waiting for Candace to get dressed

Lauren - 1 of the flower girls. Isn't she adorable?!

Sarah, Me, Caitlyn, & AmberLynn (the other flower girl)
your not seeing double Sarah & Caitlyn are twins too


AUGUST
GIVEAWAY ENDS AUGUST 11TH!!! DROP IN & LEAVE YOUR COMMENT FOR AN ENTRY!!
TO ENTER CLICK HERE

GOOD LUCK!

1 people had something to say:

Francis R. Barbour said...

Never fear, as pretty as you are, you'll soon be wearing a wedding dress of your own! ;0)