Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Happy Tuesday!

I have decided i'm going to cook tonight. I wanted something homemade since i've been taking my lunch everyday to work & i usually make it the night before so it sits in the fridge overnight until i eat it the next day, ya can't do that with everything, So today i'm making chicken cordon bleu with long grain rice & a nice salad. Tomorrow i'm thinking about doing some homemade spaghetti & meatballs. My ex's mom taught me how to make spaghetti noodles so why not do it? I love moms chicken cordon bleu & i use her recipe.

I'm toying with the idea of opening a graphic design shop on etsy too. I do it all day at work & i love it. Plus i'd be able to give lower prices than other named brand print companies with the same quality (if not better). Now a days every dollar saved helps in 1 way or another. I'll be offering business cards & 125 x 125 - 150 x 150 pixel badges to start off. I'll also be doing invitations, brochures (both color & black & white), letterheads, & envelopes a little later. I'll also be taking custom order's a little down the road. So please stay tuned. I'll be adding more to Unique Charm as well. I haven't had a lot of time to get out to the craft & bead stores, by the time i get off work i'm exhausted.

How is everyone's week progressing?

Today is also "Follow Me Tuesday" & i wanna follow you!

5 people had something to say:

elsie said...

Fuuny your post caught my eye with the line I'm going to cook tonight- I NeVER cook my husband is in charge of that department but today I woke up craving stuffed pepper so tonight I too WILL COOK! have a great week!

Anonymous said...

I'm your newest follower.

Lisa said...

Hi! I'm your newest follower from the Tuesday blog hop!!! Nice to meet you! So sorry that your laptop crashed before you got your cake decorating pics up. I would have loved to see them. I am so cake challenged. :)

Hope you'll come visit me & follow back.
Lisa xoxo
Raising Future Leaders
http://raisingfutureleaders.blogspot.com

Melissa B. said...

You've got big plans...good luck! SITS sent me by, and I'm glad they did...

Which of These Things is Not Like the Other...

Anonymous said...

Newest follower from Welcome Wednesday! I hope you come see me at www.hootiebee.blogspot.com