Tuesday, June 1, 2010

New For Tuesday!

Good afternoon everyone! I*ve added a new piece to the etsy shop, did anyone else add anything new? I wanna see! I always shop through the year for Christmas, birthday, & anniversary gifts. Which reminds me, I need a gift for my cousins wedding shower next month. Anyone got anything? They are a couple that grills out a lot, they have 2 bloodhound dogs that they treat like babies (theyre both in the wedding).
Good afternoon everyone! I*ve added a new piece to the

2 people had something to say:

DVArtist said...

Love this new piece. I did add some Mooliate Jasper scarab beads today.
Nicole/Beadwright

OLLIE MCKAY'S ~ A Chic Boutique said...

Beautiful bead pendant!! You are a go-getter for sure! Keep up the good work on your jobs and with your jewelry creations etc ~ You are going places!! Happy Monday!