Monday, May 31, 2010

Beautiful day & Dragonflies

Today was a beautiful day, i finally got Internet up & running. I think the vaca did me good. I*ve got new idea*s & I*m still working on new designs. I put this little cutie together over the weekend. It*s going to be around for a limited time. It is gorgeous! You*ll make someones day if your looking for a birthday gift or just to treat yourself for under $20.

(click the photo to see the listing)

Since it was pretty outside i planted some flowers around the well house & the tree in the front yard. I*m thinking about working with a local landscaper to help me plot out the layout of the land of the house mom & dad are fixing up in Youngsville. We*re looking for new cabinets for the house & a new vanity.

I hope everyone had a good Memorial Day! How was it?

0 people had something to say: