Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Little Black box

Today is going to be super hot & it*s already pretty steamy out. I*m doing a little research on how to get noticed. I*m thinking the best way to do this is to advertise & put in my 2 cents where I can. I did “The Little Black Box” a few years ago when I was doing my hobbies full time. It was a great idea because I hit a peek. So I*ve decided to add 50 samples to the September box. This should give me enough time to make all my goodies & have some in my shop as well. I*m thinking about making another webpage for those who don’t have an Etsy account. I canceled UniqueCharm.net because I didn’t have a chance to do anything with it. I realized how much I missed doing this so I*ll be going at it until I can’t anymore. Unlike before I think i*ll focus on fun & elegant pieces instead of just the fun. It*s always fun to mix it up a little. I hope everyone is having a great Thursday! It*s time to go off to work.

0 people had something to say: