Monday, April 27, 2009

A day of procrastination

I re listed a few things this morning. I*m going to try to get some sewing done this evening so hopefully I can add those in a day or so. It sucks through because i have to use my cell phone camera, i may have to wait until tomorrow morning to take the photo's. I have been going none stop since i moved & it feels so good to sit down & take a minute to relax. I downloaded a few songs I*ve been wanting & I*m thinking of re doing the playlists on the ipod. I*ve got 500 some odd songs & my ipod only plays the ones it likes. I found this one song by "FM Static" called "Tonight" & i LOVE it! I*m always asking around but if anyone has a song i should take a listen to please feel free to leave it in my comments & I*ll give it a try.

Re lists:

Cupcake Craze Key chain


Its A Piece Of Cake Key chain

Happy Birthday Cupcake Necklace


Save 20% on your order!
If your interested in an item(s) please convo me & I*ll take the 20% off your order before you make your purchase.

3 people had something to say:

Mandy said...

Hello I have just stumbled across your blog and I love it. I am one happy follower x

Chrisbeads said...

Very cute cupcakes. Who needs to be able to make clothes when you can make these beauties.

Marlaine said...

The cupcakes are adorable!