Saturday, November 1, 2008

Treasury Time!

Good morning! Since Justin worked late last night & so did my brother i decided to go hand out candy at my moms house. There were so many little cuties. I didn't dress up this year because i saw no reason to. My brother's roommates were having a Halloween party but with my brother working until 1am this morning i didn't see it fit to go without him. I also saw my god daughter for a little while last night, she was a sheep! She is so cute. She didn't get any candy because she is only 6 months old. I got home and watched The nightmare before Christmas. I love that movie. When Justin got home i was in a crafty mood so i let him play video games while i plotted my strategy for some new creations.

I*m in 2 treasuries which are awesome! I*m trying to snag one while i promote. I haven't made one in awhile so i just thought it would be fun. I*ve book marked some sites & forums that look fun to join so I think I*ll be checking those out today. I also got a treasury SEEEEE.


The treasuries

4 people had something to say:

LostRiverRags said...

I just love that floral background on your blog! Gorgeous!

DECA Candle and Bath said...

Wow great treasuries to be featured in. I love all of your items as always. :)

Stela said...

yay for treasuries!
I love the nightmare before christmas as well. I just love tim burton

Janice said...

Woo hoo!! It's always so nice to see a star when you look at the treasuries. Congratulations!!