Sunday, November 2, 2008

I Got A Ticket...HELP?

So, I got a ticket last night. I went to the grocery store but when i got back home i noticed i forgot something, since the grocery store is like 1/2 a mile down the street i decided to go back. I saw the police car sitting at the store with his lights off & thought "i see you" then stopped for the stop light. All of a sudden he pulls in behind me, not disturbed i check my lane to make sure it's clear so i go. He pulls out behind me & through the stoplight i had to switch lanes to get into the turning lane & then he turned on his lights. {fantastic!} I turn in next to a restaurant {where everyone standing outside is ALL up in my business} & he strolls up & gives his name yada yada know why i stopped you yada yada.. It went SO much better than it could have. He stopped me because i have a tag light? {one of the lights that shines on my licenses tag} is out & it shows i dont have an inspection. {this was news to me} so i apologized while giving him my driver's licenses & searching what seemed endlessly for my registration. I had taken my seat belt off to dig in my glove box before he walked up so then he says "oh well i see your not wearing your seat belt." i smiled & told him i took it off to get to my glove box & he let me slide so he went back to his car to doodle around. He comes back & asks my address {i forgot i hadn't changed my driver's license address from mom's address yet} So i said i*d been living here for about a year. Then he gave me more useful info. Did you know its a misdemeanor if your address doesn't match where you live? I had no idea! Anyoo, he only wrote me the ticket for my inspection. I*ve gotta get 2 new tires before my inspection {i drive alot so i wear out tires every 5 or 6 months.} the tires i need are $115 a piece plus the court cost & the ticket fee. Since it is going to cost me over $400 to get this ticket paid i was just wondering if anyone would take a peek at my website? I*ll give everyone FREE shipping!! No matter where you live or what you buy, FREE shipping until further notice. Every little bit would help a lot! Justin & I split the bills so i pay rent, my car payment, & my insurance. Now I*ve gotta come up with an extra $400! So...like i said FREE SHIPPING!!! :D

Here are the new add's!

Hello Kitty Bracelet

www.UniqueCharm.net / www.UniqueCharm.etsy.com

Kawaii Cutie In Pink Necklace plus Free Gift

7 people had something to say:

Elena said...

I bought them from Hobby Lobby :D

w said...

eek. that's a lot of money!

rockcreekcreations said...

Man, that's a lot of money for such a small thing!

BackwoodSophisticate said...

Oh man, that totally stinks! I am sorry you got the ticket, the fees really do add up quick and cars always seem to need something. Ugh!

Stela said...

Ew, I'm sorry!! I can't believe it costs that much! yuck

Terra Chandler said...

Oh man, that's an expensive ticket!! I'll go and take a peek at your shop. Hope it all gets worked out, though!

missknits said...

oh man! i am so sorry to hear about this! i am do for an inspection my self and i know i will have to get new tires too! not looking forward to it. but no alternative is there! aww i hope it works out, i am sure it will!!