Thursday, October 30, 2008

Consignments Preview

I went to bed around 3am this morning to get up at 8am to go to work. I can't sleep at night anymore. I*ve constantly got something running through my head & i have to get up & write it down. If it's not craft stuff then it's stressing over something that may or may not matter. I*ve turned my mother into my personal therapist. :P So with her advice i decided to lift my head & break down the walls around me. I*ve decided to do something totally by myself without having to worry who it is going to inconvenience. I get restless when I*m in a place for long periods of time. I can't go through a weekend where I*m in the apartment the entire time. This has became my favorite time of the year & it*s to beautiful to not be enjoying it. Not everyone shares my passion for life & i understand that but i got a 2nd chance & i want to make the most of it. That makes sense right? Life was simple when we thought boys had cooties! {End Rant ;)}

My consignment bracelets were supposed to be in West Palm Beach Fl on Nov.1st but i got an e-mail tonight saying i have another month if i need it because the shop owner is pushing back the date to Dec. 1st. I*ve only had time to do 3 bracelets because of bills & yada yada. That excites me because i have so many idea's & I*ve got more supplies on the way. These are what i have so far.

7 people had something to say:

Heather - Dollarstorecrafts.com said...

Thanks for linking to me!! I love that fall leaves bracelet - so cute!

Stela said...

awww hello kitty!

Anonymous said...

How big is the Hello Kitty?

Leslie said...

I love hello kitty, as everyone should :P

She is 1.5"h { from her ear down} x almost 2"w. I have a month if any of you guys want her she is up for grabs. She*s so cute! :P

Lisa @ Serah's said...

I can't sleep at night either. Active minds. Happy Halloween!

Geek Chic Dreams said...

I was going to say something clever but I got nothing lol. I do know how you feel too when it comes to sleep AND making my mom my therapist. then again we trade off so it works out. It's good to have someone to talk to...

kristi said...

oooh - zuzu just obsesses over hello kitty...I'm going to have to take a quick trip to your shop...