Monday, October 20, 2008

Water Works!

I didn't really think it made a different for the soft drinks you drink, i*ve been drinking green tea with citrus & water for the past few days & I*ve lost 3lbs. I noticed this morning {when mom asked} if i was jogging. {I thought about it. :P} But i told her i*d changed my drinking habits. Last week when i went with my brother to the mall & he got a water instead of a soft drink i asked why he opted for water. He said it's all he drinks, well that and beer. He*s always been really skinny though i just thought he worked out. {That was squished on Saturday when i showed up at 2pm & he was in his jammies laying on the couch eating a huge Arby's sandwich with Arby's sauce all over his face.} Mom & I have a quiet week this week so I*m going to try to get some things done. I*m trying to save money to get a sewing machine. I know they are expensive, does anyone have any suggestions? A basic one would be nice but then again I*m wondering if i get a little complex i want it to be able to handle it too.

I*m going to have to look for scarfs because its starting to get chilly.

4 people had something to say:

April Bourgois said...

Congratulations on the tea discovery. I'm a black tea convert, myself. I used to live on cola and candy bars.

I like my Bernina, but they are expensive if new... many stores sell used ones in great condition for very good prices. Viking & Janome are great too.

Expressions By Devin said...

I love tea:0)You shop is amazing I just love looking at it:0)

Sandra Evertson said...

Love the resin pennies below, Fabulous!
Sandra

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

I am a tea drinker too - green tea and black - haven't noticed any weight loss though :) Good luck in saving for your machine - how exciting for you - I wouldn't be without mine!