Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Vote & Get The Goods!

I*m trying to figure out more ways to get UniqueCharm.net noticed. I saw in a forum where someone had said joining the 100 top sites works. So you know me. I decided to give it a try. Now I*m trying to figure out ways for you guys to use them. :P

I*ve had a few people say joining "top 100 sites" helped them out. So, i decided to join a few & now I*m going to let you guys take advantage. I've joined 8 top 100 sites. If you vote on all 8 sites I*ll be giving you $15 gift certificate. You may only collect the gift certificate once. If you do vote Please comment on how many sites you voted on so I*ll know. I*ll contact you with the details.

You can find the links to the top sites under the in the column on the right hand side of the page.

You may keep your gift certificate up to 6 months. As of December 1st 2008 the gift certificate will be void. I*m doing this for Wednesday July 2nd only! Hurry & get your free gift certificate!

1 people had something to say:

Jenn said...

hey, how do i vote with those sites?