Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Features!

Happy 4th of july!!!
I was searching for a few things on etsy a few days ago & put together a few things i thought needed a little attentioon. They*re so cute & i loved them! You should take a look.

This is from SugarChicBaby*s shop. I love it! It*s so pretty. Who doesn't love flowers, specially when they*re pink! Her shop is full of different colors that grab attention.
Here is liquidtdesign. Her sho contains eye shadows, Organic oil soaps, Shower gel & body washes. She has a ton of different scents & textures. Great shop take a peak!
How cute is brandedbutterfly*s shop?! I like the colors in her shop, check it out I*m sure you*ll find something to take home. She even offers apron's. Drop in & take a look.
Check out all that color at kdmathiesondesigns' shop! Her shop just reaches out & pokes you in the eye. You have to look. Her photo's are so sharp & the different colors are there. It*s awesome. I bet you*ll get happy just looking at the shop. :P
I love BodyBeautiful*s shop! I just found it she also has a few other shops. You should swing by & pick up some bubblegum lip balm. I bought some & LOVE IT! Her Gourmet Soaps look just like real food! Stop by for some 0 calorie eye candy.

2 people had something to say:

Voleur de Bijoux said...

Awesome Feature, Unique!!
LUV it!!!

Have a fabulous Holiday Weekend!!

*hugs*
Vol :)

Unknown said...

Wow! I love the Paradise Cosmetics shop! mmmmmmm