Sunday, June 15, 2008

A New Day

Last night was a bad night, one pot hole after another. I ended up going to bed at 3am this morning. I*m so tired & my head is killing me. I screen printed a shirt for myself last night. I think it*s cute i really like it. I had to get a medium Hanes youth shirt. Justin was picking on me because i*m so tiny. It took forever because it was the first time i had done it the way i did. It was simple just took a lot of time to insure the detail. I*m doing another shirt for someone my brother knows. I*m going to see how it turns out & if its a go this is the way im going to do it so forth. The orginal way is not cheap by any means & I*d have to sale shirts for $20 to make a slight profit, between the time it takes & the cost it takes to produce it. Now i can sell them for $15.00. It works out for both me & the shirt wanter's. I think it*s better quality the new way too. It*s way more hands on so it's involved & I can save a lot of money with inks & screens.Take a peek!

Happy Fathers day everyone!

3 people had something to say:

Waterrose said...

Cute t-shirt and great post!

Tizzalicious said...

It turned out so cute!

Unknown said...

i like how this turned out it has a very unique look to it!