Friday, May 30, 2008

SNEAK PEEK!

I*m trying to list a thing a day on etsy. So. Here is my sneak peek! This morning i*ve been so productive, I*ve cleaned, made plans, & I*ve also made cards. Since i re listed the graffiti bracelet this morning i*m going to wait to re list these throughout the weekend. I*m not promoting the graffiti bracelet yet because i REALLY don*t like the picture. The bracelet that is on the picture isn*t the bracelet you*ll be getting (The bracelet you*ll be receiving is pictured in the 2nd picture.) So I*m going to make me one tonight & take good pictures then promo tomorrow. Take a peek at the cards!

{FREE Butterfly Pendant}
Buy any item & get this pendant free! No min or max purchase. valid through 6.05.08


4 people had something to say:

Patti said...

Love your "over the hill card...boy is that true!!!

Nora said...

pretty cards and pretty blog! :D

Sidewing Creations said...

My first visit to your blog. I really like it! The pendent is very pretty. I'll definitely visit again. Drop in and visit me sometime!

Astrida Naturals said...

Nice cards! I really like the butterfly pendent.