Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Get A FREE Pendant

Since I have signed up with Revolution money exchange its been great! There are no fee*s & it*s really easy to navigate. SO, I*ve decided anyone who signs up under me will receive a FREE pendant plus RME gives you $25 just for signing up!
valid through 5.10.08 only
1 per house hold

After you*ve signed up drop me an e-mail at Leslie@UniqueCharm.net letting me know & I*ll send you an e-mail to get your address. Thats it!

3 people had something to say:

The Stewart Stuff said...

I'm heading over right now! Thanks!

-10oneworld on Etsy
or Jennifer in real life

UniqueNurseGranny said...

Good luck.I am not signing up for it but wish all well with it.

Christine said...

That's an awesome offer. I'm already registered, but it's great for anyone who hasn't. ^_^