Friday, May 23, 2008

Ebay or Not?

I've had a headache most of the day so i decided to brush up on things. I reinstated the *FREE stuff* section for a limited time. You pay the shipping & handling which is now only $2.50 for the entire section!

I also finally got a treasury. my first one. It was rather easy, i didnt understand how it worked at first.

I*m thinking about opening a ebay store. I*ve heard a few bad things about this & that there are a lot of fee's. Whats your opinions on this? I'm not going to put up a lot of items if i add any at all. Who has ebay? Does it help or are the fee's to ridiculous to start?

7 people had something to say:

jenscloset said...

I have sold some things on Ebay and it really isn't bad. You should at least give it a try!

SpinachNPeace said...

great treasury!

never tried ebay--im scared of it:)

Leslie said...

lol i decided against ebay. They wanted to call & confirm it was me but charge me almost $2 to post earrings. lol im good

Kristie said...

I sold on ebay for quite a while. I can't really say one way or another whether you should give it a go or not. I have too much of a love/hate relationship with the place. lol Best of luck to you!

PAC said...

Hi! I use to sell on Ebay. I use to sell my auction templates and some of my creations but I cant say if you should or not sell there. You may not really know unless you try it out and see how much it is costing you and then compare. Good luck with your decision!

Christa from Chloe Rose said...

My two cents....I've sold on eBay for years. I had a store last year for six months and I've done better on Etsy in 3 months than I did there in store. IMO, eBay is good for collectibles, but other than that, it is a waste of money. I still use it for items that I know will get top dollar.

Jewells said...

Hi, this is jewells - I would like to swap blogs to and for Ebay. I have a ebay store where I put mainly estate sale items and anything else that I might think people would want. I sale my handmade jewelry on Etsy. If it doesn't sale on Etsy than I put a bargain price on it and put it on Ebay. It's got to go somewhere. That's my input.