Monday, March 10, 2008

I Win I WIn

What a lovely day. I went to bed ill last night because Justin had the TV so loud the neighboring apartment complex called to say keep it down. I took nyquil & that puts me fast asleep & it woke me up! Maybe it was my fault for falling asleep on the couch, doesnt matter. I solved the problem ;P I*m excited!! i ordered some glass beads & some Swarovski beads for some new things I*m doing. I*m thinking of moving all my foodie items to a section I*m going to call "Sweet Treats" or something like that. I*m trying to expand. I was looking at all the different beads & things & I wanna try to get into those as well. Since I*m only working with mom part time right now I can do this full time. I want to put way more hours into it & it*s fun so it doesnt feel like work. I*m working on some Mother*s day items but i don*t wanna reveal them until they*re finished. I*m having fun with this, i asked my mom the things she*d like for mothers day & asked a few of my aunts to get their opinions. I*ve got a pretty good understanding i just hope all goes well.


I woke up this morning to a few surprises. 1) I won the farm! RedMush [[www.RedMush.etsy.com]] was doing a giveaway with finger puppets & i won them. MY little cousin ha
d been eyeing them because she saw them on my screen when i entered the contest. So i decided to enter & try to win them for her. What do ya know. They*re the cutest little guys!2) i won a free card from lamarlynch! [[http://www.lamarlynch.etsy.com]] I entered that one to give her more hearts. The card is cool it*s got a martini glass on it, just my speed..Check it out.

3 people had something to say:

BackwoodSophisticate said...

WooHoo, what awesome prizes!! Congrats!

Tizzalicious said...

Nice prizes! Congrats!

Callooh Callay said...

Great prizes! I won a few contests lately too...nothing like freebies.