Sunday, February 3, 2008

The Snack That Smiles Back

Today has been cool, i woke up early with Justin. Roo was freaking out this morning because we*ve got people moving in beside us & the trucks & stuff kept freaking him out because they were being loud. He*s picky about his environmental volume. :O) Wow, sounded like i knew what i was talking about. Speaking of sound, i*ve totally fell in LOVE with this Cold song! You should download it. The band*s called Cold & The name of the song is called "Suffocate". He*s got a girl singing in the chorus! It*s GREAT! I made my mom listen to it while we worked today. lol I*m so aggravating i*m glad my parents still love me.



I finished CaitiJo's earrings & cellphone charm a little while ago. Oh my god, her kids are going to LOVE them!! I love them!!! I made me some earrings too & they*re actual size. I casted a cracker into a mold. Tricky stuff but well worth it. I*m thinking of selling them on a regular basis. However, CaitiJo will hold the originals.

3 people had something to say:

Callista said...

that is the cutest piece of jewelry ive seen :) i love it love your blog :) thanks for commenting

Caitlin said...

Yay!
I think I already told you a bajillion times that I'm so excited, right?

Well, I am. It's SO cute. :D

oddist said...

Thanx for the comment you made on my blog today. Those gold fish pieces are freakin' amazing, great idea. Bookmarking you now.