Saturday, February 23, 2008

Today Is That Day

Today has been long but it*s been ok. I had a sale so that was cool. Goodbye my little truffle bracelet. I also had a sale Friday too. I*m glad they found new homes. I*m also having a sale all weekend!
it looks alittle something like this:

Make Me An Offer
We*ve got all our bills due the next few days. So I*m having a little sale. I*m letting anyone who's interested contact me with an offer you*d be willing to pay on anything in my shop. I*ll be doing this until Sunday at 7:00pm
If your interested you can e-mail me or convo me.

I decided to open another credit card. I know i shouldnt have but i need to pay some of these bills. So why not? :O) Debit is the American way. I*m watching Rob & Big with Justin & oh my god. I thought this would be dumb, how about for the first time in my life. I was wrong.Rob just did 21 world records & Big had 2. Rob did skateboarding records & Big ate banana*s & donuts. Now they*re trying to get Meaty on the cover of a box. Not looking to good. I*m just waiting time until it*s time to go to my mom*s. Since Justin will have my car because he broke his Friday night I*m not going to be able to go to the post office everyday, so I*m dropping everything off at my mom's.

3 people had something to say:

Angie said...

so many sales - awesome :)

UniqueNurseGranny said...

Great sales.Maybe more today?

Trulymom's Creations said...

What a great idea for a sale...I'm off to look at you work.