Saturday, February 9, 2008

I Love Food Nework

I didn*t work today because mom didn*t need help, she had a lot to do & couldnt guide me through the new stuff. So Justin & i hung out all day. We woke up early but didnt really do anything. My throat is hurting & I*m coughing something nasty. We went to eat & came home he rip sticked & i napped - for 3 1/2 hours. Our couch is like fabric prozac!

Our mailman however is really starting to aggravate me a tad! I went to check the mail & there we're the 2 envelopes that housed the checks that we're supposed to go out 3 days ago! WTF?! I*m glad i picked them up & no one else. No wonder i dont have the stuff i ordered yet. Grrrr.


I was watching the food network for a little while justin was playing around on the internet. I got a brownie recipe from Paula & went to the grocery store to get the ingredients. TO DIE FOR! They inspired me so much i turned them into a necklace. One of them anyway. I also made a Chocolate Strawberry box necklace.

3 people had something to say:

Caitlin said...

Food Network is my faaavorite!

Tizzalicious said...

Very cute!

Annie Howes said...

Looks good enough to eat :o)
http://anniehoweskeepsakes.blogspot.com/