Wednesday, January 16, 2008

What An interesting day!

I had a few things to do this morning before i came home to hang out with Roo. 1st i went to grab a bite to eat from there i went to the bank, then i was supposed to go to the post office to ship off my orders. When i got out of the bank i discovered my car door was open i rushed over & to my surprise..ALL the orders i was going to ship were GONE! Yupp you guessed it! Someone got into my car & got my packages! It*s ok though because i am a firm believer in karma! Whoever you were i hope the lotion gives you a RASH! :o) So i*ve spent all afternoon re-making orders. It was fun though. Me & Roo where jammin to the iPOD.



I made a new pendant for valentines day. I think it expresses that true meaning of love. :o) Ya know when they've gotten on your nerves to the point you want to choke them - but they always ask the question at that same time so of course you say I love you, you idiot!...Oh yeah..I*ve had a few people tell me it was priceless. I listed it 45 minutes ago & it*s already gained 2 hearts. I*m proud of it.



2 people had something to say:

T.Allen said...

i love this charm...i'm hoping i don't have reason to buy it this year though! hubby's been pretty good! nice work :)

nina kuriloff said...

it's a terrific pendant!
:-)