Thursday, January 17, 2008

If I sneeze again, my heads going to fall off.




I don*t feel good at all! I knew this was coming though, i*ve felt it the last few days. I sold my chocolate covered cherry earrings so i made some lemon truffle earrings. I was eatting one so i was like hey..i*ll make 1 of these 'dododo'..I also made a cellphone charm, but decided to keep it. :P


Gosh it*s so hard to get motivated! My head hurts, my nose is running, but w
hen Justin gets off work he*s bringing me medicine. So until then Roo's hanging out with me on the couch with my SoBe life water.

I talked to Jennifer a little while ago. Paul is still in the hospital, they said he*d be out by now. Jenn said he was doing good then he declined again this morning. He's going to be in there for another few weeks, his catscan results are coming back at 5. I*ve known Jenn's family for so long they feel like my own. She's been my best friend for 12 years. Whenever we get off the phone we're like "i love you mean it". :P

1 people had something to say:

Tizzalicious said...

They look delicious!