Thursday, January 31, 2008

Truffles anyone?

I got up at 7am this morning to be at moms house at 8:30. Grrr, i really don*t like getting up early. It*s cool though - I*m just dreading tomrrow. I do get to hang out with pretty interesting people my mom knows for lunch & a few other out & abouts.





I made a decadent truffle bracelet tonight. I was craving truffles & have none, so i made some.





We finnally got the memory cards for our phones today. I didnt download anymore themes because i had no where to put them now I*m about to go download crazy. I love the theme i did add though! So cute & right for valentines day! We ordered our snowboarding stuff tonight also. I*m oober excited!! I havent been in so long! I*m off to be productive!

1 people had something to say:

Caitlin said...

sweet! Cute truffles. They look good enough to eat.

I need a USB cord for my Razr. I don't use my phone for much besides plain old calling people, and I love the calculator and alarm clock. But. I hate every single ring tone. So, I need a way to download some nicer ones.

And a memory card would be nice, too.

Happy Weekend!