Sunday, December 30, 2007

Rainy Day's arn*t so bad

It*s been raining all day & it*s cold but its rather soothing. Me & Roo just hanging out watching some tv & drinking hot cocoa. We woke up this morning to late for me to get my car fixed. Yesterday i think was the worst day! I almost fell down the steps trying to bring my laundry downstairs, on the way to moms house i almost hit a small family of squirrels, i blew out 2 back tires also on the way to moms. Which i don*t understand because they were only a month old. It happened like a mile from Justin's work so i got him to help me get it to my brother's house, I*ll get it fixed tomrrow. I*m also doing some promo's for etsy.com. I*m adding 15 shops to my blog so i can see if they can get their traffic. I*m switching them every 2 weeks. I also still have 2 spots open & up for grabs. but only 2. Heres who i have so far! Good luck guys!

01. DesignsbyDeniseMarie.etsy.com
02. WoodburningImages.etsy.com
03. Pryncesslia.etsy.com
04. TheLuluBean.etsy.com
05. DribsNDrabs.etsy.com
06. FishEye.etsy.com
07. Iwantitnow.etsy.com
08. GigglingGoldfish.etsy.com
09. GidanNodza.etsy.com
10. Aurella27.etsy.com
11. DistressingDelilah.etsy.com
12. AzureIslands.etsy.com
13. Gems2Jewels.etsy.com
14. SugarAndSpiceTees.etsy.com
15. WildMagic.etsy.com

1 people had something to say:

Dharma Designs said...

Oh my gosh - you must be one busy writer! Good luck!