Saturday, August 28, 2010

New Tanks added to Unique Charm!

I've had a productive day today. I've got a migrain so i wont be attending the Attracting the Fall show tonight. Instead i've spent all day designing & making 2 new tank tops & redid my webpage to get it up & running. I give you the new Unique Charm! I let it go awhile ago but decided to take it back on because not everyone wants an etsy account. This way i can take a few different payment methods (not everyone wants to use paypal) & no 1 has to sign up for an account they might not want. I'm about to go out for the night. I hope everyone's had a great Saturday! Check out the new threads, these are available at UniqueCharm.net


Surfin Saturday
is hosting your facebook links! Find more friends?

2 people had something to say:

said...

Hi. I'm visiting via "NFF" at the party blog. I LOVe these tank tops. They're so cute! I'm having fun looking around your blog too!!!

Vintage Boutique said...

These tank tops are both great, hope to see your etsy filled in again.