Wednesday, September 15, 2010

What to do with Wednesday

I've got to step out & pick up some anti-virus for my laptop. I don't think it's a good idea to be cruising around the internet without it these days. Although i did run out like 2 months ago, i decided not to push it. I bought some fabric yesterday & i'm a little confused as to what i'm going to use it for. I thought about making makeup bags, & some more zipper pouches. Please be honest. Now that school started is there any need for zipper pouches? I love the diversity of them though, you can use them for pretty much anything..

 

 Blog hops

Photobucket 

The MamaZone button

3 people had something to say:

J Rodney said...

They are pretty neat! I sure wish I had more time to be crafty...


Thank you for participating in last week’s The Wednesday Window. This week there is an extra bonus to the featured blog, and there are new entry options into the free ad giveaway as well.

Lindsey said...

Really cool fabric! I really love that brown and blue flowered one.

Unknown said...

>
رش مبيدات بالرياض
مكافحة حشرات بالرياض
تنظيف فلل بالرياض
نقل اثاث بالرياض
نقل عفش بالرياض
غسيل مجالس بالرياض
شركة كشف تسربات بالرياض