Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Pillow pals, Cupcakes & Ipods!


I want a pillow pet!! I know you've seen these cute & fluffy little creations. I want the penguin, He's adorable! I've been so busy the past few weeks, by the time i get home i cant wait to go to bed. Ali ( our lead ) had a cortisone shot today because she has a herniated disc in her back. ( Get better soon Ali! ) I wanted to get in on the cupcake challenge ( hosted by Hoosier Homemade ) next tuesday ( who doesn't love cupcakes?! ) but i think i'll have to work 8-4 so by the time i get home it'll be 7pm before my cupcakes are done. :o( I might make them on Monday night & do the post Tuesday afternoon. Anyone else watch the cupcake wars? It comes on the food network every Tuesday night. You should get into it, if ya like cakes & challenges. They have all kinds of weird ( but delicious )ingredients on the fly. These people do have talent.

Im a little upset, I've had my ipod touch for about 6 months & the past few days ive taken it off the charger into my purse & to work. ( no good readio on in the morning & i hate commericals ) By the time i get off work & im ready to jam out...it's dead! Has anyone else had this problem? Could it be because we have wifi at work & it's trying to connect all day or is there something bigger? 

There's still no entires for the giveaway! To enter go HERE. SOMEONE HAS TO WIN! Why not take $20 worth of FREE make up??

Check out these awesome blog hops!
Obviously MARvelous

Bassgiraffe's Thoughts Thursday Blog Hop

0 people had something to say: