Sunday, August 22, 2010

How's Everyone's Sunday?!

I had off today from work but it was to pretty to stay inside all day. I was looking at my bookshelf last night & noticed my copies of "Sex, Murder and a Double Latte" & "Obsession, Deceit and Really Dark Chocolate" are gone. So i got on Barnes & Noble.com to see if i could find new copies of my favorite books. I haven't looked for any new books to read lately & i think i need more books. I love the mystery & thriller books. I noticed Kyra Davis has a few more books. I woke up & went to Barnes & Noble & found the books. They seem like they'd be good. I'll keep you posted. I also got a hangman book that is epically awesome! It has letters A-Z & silver scratch off's under the letters & the hangman outline on the other. You scratch off the silver under said letter & if theres any letters that match in the phrase it'll have the number's to put the letters but if not ya get a big fat "X".



How is everyone's Sunday?

3 people had something to say:

thepunkrockmom said...

Looks like some great books! Let me know if they are any good cause I'm always on the look out for a good book :)

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and leave a lovely comment! You rock!

<3MaryAnne

kyradavis said...

Hope you enjoy them!

Melissa B. said...

I'm traveling again...the last trip of the summer. Took my youngest back to college and now I'm visiting my oldest. A mother's journey is never done, correctamundo?