Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Relisting of beautiful things

My part time job has quickly turned into a full time job. We had a person 1 & 1 soon to be fired so i've been picking up a lot of slack here lately. I PROMISE new stuff will be coming, Like Saturday! I've decided to relist these beauties. I can only find the elements i need for a pair at a time but they'll be regulars in the shop. So keep looking because this weekend they'll be at least 1 pair available. If you'd like to reserve them for yourself (1st come 1st serve type deal) then please shoot me an e-mail at ImJustLeslie@yahoo.com. See what Sewing mom had to say about them.

I'll try to get a few more things up & running for you guys to see this weekend. I'm excited about going to see Dispicable Me Saturday or Sunday. My cousin's having a lingerie party Saturday afternoon because her wedding is the 23rd of this month. So i hope everyone has a great day!

2 people had something to say:

Lynne said...

I love these and have been so happy wearing mine!

Leslie said...

I*m glad! They are beautiful, one of my favorite pairs!