Monday, December 22, 2008

Princess Crown Tattoo Zipper Pouch

You knew it was only a matter of time. :o) Since I*ve started making these, I*ve made one for myself in every fabric that i have to carry around with me when i don't want to bring my purse. They are convo pieces for sure. So here is the newest!



Promo's
FREE Stuff until i reach 175 sales
Everyone I*ll be giving out free gifts until i make it to my 175th sale. I have a goal to have 175 by Jan. 1st! Who wants cool free stuff?


We did the Christmas thing at my Granny's house on Saturday. { i forgot my camera, we were late as always} I had to stop by and scoop up my brother then drive an hour to her house. He has an 80gig ipod {ass :O)} so he has 2,000 some odd songs for us to listen to. lol he has an assortment from Elvis to the Racketteers. I found a few new songs i wanted to get from him & some from way back when. Has anyone ever heard of Apocalyptica? Apacalyptica is a finnish cell metal band. They did a song with Three day's grace's lead singer Adam Gonteir & nailed it! "Their latest single, "I Don't Care" featuring Adam Gontier of Three Days Grace, has landed at #1 on the BDS and Mediabase Active Rock radio charts" Apocalyptica feat. Adam Gontier - Music video {slightly provocative}.

Look who else caught the Christmas Spirit!
Roo is feeling a little festive too.

5 people had something to say:

Crystal Raen said...

Roo is adorable :-)

NoraAnne said...

Very pretty pouch :)

Unknown said...

Tag! Merry Christmas! I'm passing along the tagging goodness to you. If you'd like to know more about it, visit my blog.

The Stewart Stuff said...

That pouch and Roo are adorable!!!
-10oneworld

Taylor said...

Roo is so cute!
Isn't it great how we pet owners spoil our pets more at the holidays than we do the rest of our family?!