Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to everyone! I hope it*s a good one! Santa came early to mom's {maybe this is why i don't have any patience?} I got my sewing machine!!! {YAY!} She showed me how to thread it & do the bobbin. I played around with it before i left last night to bring it home & hehe i must say it is frustrating when you have no idea whats going on. I tried a pouch last night but since it was the first time ever touching a machine i had no idea what i was doing. BUT I did manage to make a CUTE zipper pouch this morning. I*m not going to sell it since the top stitch is a little off {cant tell its hiding in the bend}. I will be making more as soon as i figure out how to do the zippers. See it!


There's a new listing too!

Well, i must get going. I have a few things to pick up for Christmas gifts. How is that for procrastination?

10 people had something to say:

Victoria Ann said...

Well done! that is an amazing first attempt!! i think you will have a new niche now!

happy christmas and a fab new year

mad boo x

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! :)

Piggy said...

Merry Christmas! It must be exciting receiving your sewing machine and trying to use it the first time! I am hopeless at Sewing but would secretly like to have a sewing machine too.. how's weird is that? :) Have a blessed Christmas!

God Bless
Alice

Reeni said...

Merry Christmas!

SleightGirl said...

Great stuff! I remember my first sewing machine...it was a hand-me-down from mom...my ex boyfriend broke it last year and bought me a new one, so now I'm on my second...they stay with you a long time (longer than the boyfriend...hee hee)

Diary of a Young Designer said...

That is so cool! I'm an accessory designer and I really love your pouches, great job! http://diaryofayoungdesigner.blogspot.com

Diary of a Young Designer said...

That is so cool! I'm an accessory designer and I really love your pouches, great job! http://diaryofayoungdesigner.blogspot.com

Waterrose said...

Have fun with your new sewing machine..can't wait to see all of your new creations!

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

Merry Christmas - congrats on the new sewing machine!

Dwacon said...

I hope Santa was good to you!