Wednesday, December 31, 2008

No internet yet.

Hey you guys. I moved out of the apartment with Justin so i dont have internet yet. I will be back soon. I hope everyone has a happy new year! Roo & I are getting adjusted at my mom & dads. He is getting use to Punkin & Alexis {mom & dads dogs}. Hopefully we will be hearing from the time warner people ASAP. :P

6 people had something to say:

Unknown said...

is everything ok?

missknits said...

oh no! i hope everything is ok! Happy new year to you and roooo!

Melissa said...

Happy new year :)
wish you get back online soon..

Lissa

Impossible Alice said...

Happy New Year! I just got back online after nearly a month without internet - I know how frustrating it is! I hope it all works out for you soon :)

Anonymous said...

What an ad up above, huh?! Wow! Anyway, happy New Year and I would like to say that you are the number 1 winner in my contest I had over the holidays. Sorry I'm so late-I've been feeling badly the last few weeks. I've decided to give 500 EC credits instead of the reindeer Polymer Clay, but I'm not sure how to do it! So, as soon as I figure it out, they're all yours, unless you can drop me a line to let me know how! Thanks very much for entering, Pam
www.msplumuniq.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

OK-I uploaded the 500 EC-figured it out finally! They're all yours-enjoy as the winner of the contest! And thanks for entering!