Sunday, December 14, 2008

Nanjo & The Dogz

I was doing some entrecard drops and i came across Nanjodog's blog. She was showcasing her new clay creation "Benny The Boston Terrier", i was intrigued because he looks so real & he is so adorable so i wanted to see more. I clicked on Benny's link & followed through to Nanjo's shop. She has some of the most amazing works of clay pieces I*ve ever seen. These are so realistic you just want to squeeze them.

Beatrice the Bumble Bee Bead
Frankie the Ferret Pendant
Beagle with Ornament Christmas Ornament
Benny the Boston Terrier and the Bumblebee

The beagle ornament is my favorite, i have a beagle name Punkin. He is so spoiled, but they are so cute! She has a lot of cute pieces. You should take a peek, you may find some new favorites.

5 people had something to say:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the lovely feature!

Erika said...

These are great. Thanks for introducing us to this artist.

I like the holiday theme on your blog!

rkdsign88 said...

I love her works too :)

Ice Pony Girl said...

Cute beagle ornament. Would like to see a photo of your beagle Punkin.

Please take a peek at our Happy Tails Beagle list, it's a fun place for beagle owners.

Here's a link
http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/happytails

Hope to see ya there!

Please give Huck a kiss and belly rub from us.

Raven
Molly, Beagle
Lucy, Aussie Kelpie

Bailey said...

I love Nanjo's work, and she is a good friend to me!