Sunday, November 16, 2008

Not alot to do..

The last few days have been pretty mellow. We went to Justin's parents house so he could work on their computer & we ended up staying for dinner & watching 2 movies. I*m working on a new item to add to my website & shop. I didn't like to outcome so i*m redoing it a little. I*m watching dateline, as i usually do & these lawyers are trying to blame this little 3 year old for what happened to his little brother. Are people really this ruthless? I don't have anything to do until Tuesday. I talked to Justin's mom about Justin & his video games, that he is always playing. She gave us some idea's of stuff for us to do & make it happen. I told her it was getting a little wearing because i felt like i was coming second. So we have put in a place a few nights a week where we leave the 360* off all together. heh, I know it would thank me if it could. It*s making a weird noise..Since the 360*'s have came out he has went through 7...yeah... ;D 7...

2 people had something to say:

Jess said...

I have the same issues only my b-friend is glued to his computer!
(war hammer) It is very stressful on a relationship!

Stela said...

Is he still playing Fable or just video games in general? I'm sorry :( Maybe you should hide it? Or is that too dangerous? haha