Tuesday, November 11, 2008

♡ Last Chance! ♡

These bracelets will be leaving my shop 11.19.08 for consignment in Florida. If your interested here is your last chance to grab one before they head out.

Run Run Run Im The Ginger bead Man Bracelet plus Free Tin

Falling Into The Season Bracelet
Winter Ice Bracelet
Hello Kitty Bracelet
My Heart Shaped Locket Bracelet

20% Off Sale {ends Nov 16th. Sticker sets not included}
Everyone gets to take 20% off everything in my shop! Take 20% off the price you see listed! You can either pay & I*ll refund the 20% or you can wait for a revised invoice.
www.UniqueCharm.net & www.UniqueCharm.etsy.com

I almost forgot i got tagged with the butterfly award too! Jojo gave me the Butterfly Award award! I*ve never gotten this before so it*s pretty cool thank ya dahlin! I am to then pass it along to 10 of my favorite blogs, which will not be easy!! Here are the rules!

1. Put the logo on your blog.

2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.

3. Nominate 10 other blogs.

4. Add links to those blogs on yours.

5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

Here are 10 of my favorite blogs, that haven't been tagged with this award yet...not an easy decision I tell ya:

1. CrazyTimeCandles
2. Miss Knits
3. Caiti Jo
4. MadameCupcake
5. BackWoodSophisticate
6. HeatherKnitz
7. Tara
8. Rachel
9. AromaFields
10. Nicki Leigh


2 people had something to say:

Lisa said...

awwww thanks girly!!

BeadedTail said...

What great bracelets! Congratulations on your award too!