Friday, October 24, 2008

You snooze you loose, NOT

I*ve done a lot today being as it was so cold & i took a LONG nap when i got home from work. I*ve made a bunch of scented charms for the Sampler box. I*ve had 2 cups of coffee so I*m wired & ready to go. I*m making a simple cake for my friend Tina to be delivered to her tomorrow at 2:15pm. She just wants a basic cake because she doesn't want to buy one from the store. I dabble in the making of the wedding cakes too from time to time. {i love it!} She says why would she buy a manufactured cake when she could get one that is made with love. lol She's crazy we worked at Staples together & they usually had to separate us. I don't know what it was about that store but our boss { Hey Ryan!! } wouldn't fire us. Any of us for that matter, except the girl who stole like $1,000. I*m about to go to the grocery store to pick up the things i need to make it then in the morning go pick up a cake box.





I hope everyone has a good night! :oP

4 people had something to say:

Unknown said...

Love your blog.
http://www.simplyshay.com/wordpress

Mary Torkkola said...

I love to bake but my oven is so lame! At least half of everything turns out ok!

I agree, homemade is BEST!

Booger Bear Creations said...

:P haha!

Piggy said...

Awww.. I wish a could bake! I don't even have an oven :( sob sob.. Hope you have fun with the cake! Lots of icing..*yums*