Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Kiss. Ice. Cosmic.

There are a few new items at www.UniqueCharm.net i added today. Justin has pretty much been playing his Fable II game since we got it Sunday night at 12am. {yes we had to stand in line waiting for this} So pretty much I*ve had all the time to myself to create some new things. I*ve tried a few things that didn't work out & just made a mess but fortunately almost all of them worked out for me. You can only find these on www.UniqueCharm.net because the fee's on Etsy are adding up quickly. I*m sure I*ll be adding them sooner or later but for right now you can find them on www.UniqueCharm.net. Here are the newbies.


Today i*ve gotten a lot done. Since i had the day off i was going to try to make the most of it. Justin didnt feel good this morning so he called in work. {He has been on the couch playing this game since 11am this morning} I was on my own & hungry so i went to Harris Teeter & bought some things to make a salad, 2 12 can 12oz boxes of Coke & a 12 can box of Dr. Pepper, & 2 things of water for under $25. I took out the trash, did 2 loads of dishes. { ok so the dish washer did the dishes, but i loaded it. Who else was going to? Justin..PFFF!} I also cleaned out the fridge. I made some coffee because I*m so tired! It hasn't helped yet so i*m sitting here printing off photo's. I hope everyone is having a good day!

6 people had something to say:

Forkeeps said...

So jealous you have Fable II!!!

Stela said...

hahaha Riley has been fable II non-stop as well!! He keeps making his guy fart.

Stephanie Mosher said...

Sounds like a busy and productive day for YOU :D

Felt-o-rama said...

Cute, cute, ice cube hair pin. I'm sure everyone wants to touch it too make sure it's not real! Love your scented charms. How fun that you are a pastry chef AND make tasty looking jewelry :)

Treasures by Tina said...

I like your new items. :)

And I can relate to Justin, since a friend just gave me a Nintendo DS with Club House. It's SO addictive! And when there's nothing to do at work, I can play it there too! :p

Though I must say all your housecleaning is inspiring... Hmm....

Anonymous said...

seriously, etsy has gotten to be ridiculous, so i've been focusing on shophandmade.com and bigcartel.com since they are freeeeee until i am able to get a domain of my own. haha im sorry justin doesn't do dishes; my bf/ roommate/ i dunna what we are does dishes all the time-- he's a neat freak!