Saturday, October 4, 2008

I*ve been tagged!

I have been tagged ! The culprit is Crazy Time Candles. You can take a look at her blog & fantastic creations HERE.

Here are the details:

1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here are my 7 random facts:

1. I love it when it rains

2. My favorite color is lavendar

3. I like toe socks in winter

4. I can't sleep if my feet get hot

5. I organize my clothing by color & season

6. I like trying new things over & over again, even if i'm no good at it

7. I love my job

Here are the 7 people that I am tagging:
1. Caitlinesque
2. Redd
3. Amy
4. Sass
5. Stela
6. Renee
7. Miss Knit's

5 people had something to say:

Caitlin said...

Haha! Yep. I'm already tooked.

I can't sleep if my feet are cold. :P

missknits said...

lol thanks for tagging me! that means i have to post random facts about myself now? lol oh man!

Kari said...

Very fun to read!

DECA Candle and Bath said...

glad to see you did it :)

Anonymous said...

i really don't know why but i do like rains too.

have a great week ahead.