Thursday, August 7, 2008

Unique Charm Promo's & Sales

Clutches & Pendants
Buy any Clutch get any pendant for $3! Make your purchase & I*ll refund the difference or you can shoot me an e-mail at Leslie@UniqueCharm.net & I*ll change it for ya before you make a purchase. Sale ends 8.16.08

FREE Shipping
I*m offering FREE shipping on all pendant sales! Sale ends 8.16.0

$2 Ad's for an entire month!
There will be 5 ad spots up at once. After all 5 ad's have been taken you*ll have to wait until a spot opens up. Like first come first serve. I was going to change the ad's on the 1st of every month but thats not really fair for the people that have only been there a few weeks. So I*ll be changing the ad's once that shop has been there for a month. If you make a purchase for an ad & you go on the waiting list, don*t worry you*ll get the next open spot as i go down the list & so forth. You will not get skipped over.

You*ll remain on www.UniqueCharm.net & www.UniqueCharms.blogspot.com for the entire month.. If you wish to remain in your spot all you have to do is purchase another spot. If you*d like to automatically purchase another spot you can do so when you buy your first ad & you*ll stay on for 2 months with a guaranteed spot.

If your interested you can go HERE & pay for the months you*d like. Then either send me an e-mail at
Leslie@uniquecharm.net or leave a comment here on my blog & I*ll get back to you for your information. If you have any questions you may also comment here or shoot me an email. Thanks so much for your interest!

0 people had something to say: