Monday, June 9, 2008

World, Please Stop Getting Hotter!

It*s been so hot here lately its ridiculous! Jennifer & Josh just left. We went to the pool for a little while, didnt really get any sun though. We hung out & chatted awhile though. They left around 7:45pm, so I*m making myself a snack & waiting the rest of the lake house Justin & I started watching last night. He has off tomorrow so we are going to hang out by the pool for a few. I*m supposed to get my car looked at tomorrow as well, the transmission is acting realy odd. Justin said it sounds bad but lol he says that about anything i drive. ( I*ve only had it like a week how bad could i have messed it up huh?) I talked to the dealer & he swears he didnt sell me anything faulty, but if he did it*s going back! I*ll have the diagnosis on that tomorrow afternoon.

Since I*ve been at home all day I made a cellphone charm! I love cupcakes & have a thing about them, i just think they*re so cute! I think everyone should own a cupcake. Not only are they yummy but some (the non edible goodies) are so pretty! So here it is :) I*m also giving free stickers until i reach my 100th sale on etsy!

1 people had something to say:

Tizzalicious said...

I love your charm!