Sunday, May 25, 2008

New Adds For Sunday!

I*ve been making a lot of things today! Mostly digitally mastered like my stickers. I8ve recently gotten into graffiti a little more. Justin & i do our own thing with it. He likes to do the names & stuff like that i like to do other things besides names. So i made the perfect sticker for graffiti artists! You can see it below, its so awesome! I also made some hello kitty coloring stickers. My little cousin is 4 & she loves hello kitty gee i love hello kitty too, who doesnt right? So I*ve got those as well. My aunt picked up a birthday card from me & a sheet of the kitty stickers for my little cousin. She gave me a great idea! Why not promo them together? Then they have a card & a little something extra. So here are my new adds for Sunday!

Graffiti Skull Sticker set $3.00


Greener On The Other Side Pouch $7.00


Hello Kitty Coloring Stickers $2.75

{FREE Butterfly Pendant}
Buy any item & get this pendant free! No min or max purchase. valid through 5.30.08
View Pendant

3 people had something to say:

Unknown said...

Cute idea! My kids loved stickers when they were little!

Christa from Chloe Rose said...

Great ideas....I loved Hello Kitty as a kid. Awesome Stickers!

Chloe Rose

Looking Glass Jewels said...

Fantastic stickers! :)