Monday, June 28, 2010

My skin quiz! Whats yours?

Since the weather is changing i needed to find new skin care products. I took the quiz to see what could help me. I found some awesome goodies! I*ve only used them for 3 days but i can tell my skin likies. I use the "mark Mist Opportunity Multi-tasking Refresher"when i feel like i need a little extra.

Here's my new daily skincare routine

Step 1 Cleanse: mark That's Deep Purifying Gel Cleanser
If you’re a total clean freak then try this super-fresh, soap-free cleanser blended with sugar maple and black willow bark. It goes right to work to banish dirt, oil and other cloggers. Skin feels fresh, fabulous and ready to face the world.
6.7 fl. oz.
• oil-free
• non-comedogenic
• fragrance-free .


If your skin needs a pick-me-up and your makeup needs a touch up then try this all-around skin revitalizer pumped with grapefruit, kiwi and lemongrass extracts that delivers a burst of antioxidant benefits to purify, rejuvenate and replenish skin.
6.7 fl. oz.
• oil-free
• non-comedogenic
• fragrance-free


If you’re getting the blues because your skin has the blahs then try this radiance-boosting moisturizer pumped with brightening lotus flower and a unique citrus blend to highlight the best—and downplay the rest. 1.7 fl. oz.
oil-free
• non-comedogenic
• fragrance-free


Step 4 mark Go With The Grain Light Exfoliating BeadsVitamin-rich adzuki beans and rice bran - two traditional Japanese exfoliators - blended with corn cob provide mild exfoliation. Container conveniently "hooks up" to the tops of our cleansers. 0.65 oz. net wt.

0 people had something to say: